Thursday, February 19, 2009

Obama In Toronto

For the past few weeks, the bus I take in the morning has passed by a new cafe up on the Danforth, just east of Greenwood. I figured that today, I'd commemorate the U.S. president's visit to our nation's capital with my own visit to the Obama Cafe.


Now, there's absolutely nothing in this place that isn't covered in Obama's mug. Even the mugs!



Of course, the only way to sweeten your beverage is to either pick something artificial or some sweet brown sugar, sugar.




No, there wasn't a Joe Biden-themed beverage, despite the signage.


Unfortunately, I was hoping for a scoop, but the CBC beat me to it. Bastards.

So, you can keep your BeaverTails, Ottawa, the coffee here's just fine.

Photos taken on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at the Obama Cafe, 1226 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, Ontario

No comments: