Thursday, April 12, 2012

Samsung EX1 Test Shots

 (Sketch effect applied on-camera)
 (Nothing other than a hit on "I'm Feeling Lucky" in Picasa)
(Minor increase in colour saturation) 

As a gift to me, I purchased a Samsung EX1 at a Henry's Outlet Store open box sale yesterday for $225. Half of its original $449 list price, the camera was basically new. I won't give it a review, since nobody really wants to read things like "cool", "neat" or "both cool and neat" in a camera review, so I'll leave that to people with less ADD than I. Suffice to say that it's a solid, 10MP metal-bodied upper-level P&S, with an extra-bright F1.8 lens (cool!) and a rotating AMOLED display (neat!), but only a 3X zoom (not so neat, nor cool, but it'll do). After 24 hours, I'm impressed. Hopefully the photos it takes will impress as well. 

 Photos taken on April 11 and 12 somewhere in the LeslieDaleWood Axis of East End Elite Evil in Toronto, Ontario. 

No comments: